Conversation I just had with my mother:
- Me: *dusting my Avengers Mini Muggs*
- Mom: *walks in and picks up the Nick Fury one* These are so cute!
- Me: Yup. That one *points at the Fury she's holding* and this one *holds up Hulk* were the last two I needed.
- Mom: Oh, so you have them all now.
- Me: Yup, because they didn't make a Black Widow one. *angry sigh*
- Mom: They leave her off a lot, don't they? I wonder why? She's just as important as the rest of them.
- Me: THANK YOU!
- Me: I personally think it's because the toy manufacturers think that little boys won't want to play with female action figures (though, to be fair, she is featured in the 4-in. figure line) or things like this. It's ridiculous.
- Mom: But what about the little girls? What if they wanted Black Widow stuff to play with?
- Me: EXACTLY! THANK YOU, WISE MOTHER OF MINE!!
I’m generally not much of a shipper, but I ship the hell out of this.
Page 1 of 4
← Newer • Older →