One thing I like about The Avengers is that no matter how many times I’ve seen it, I always notice something I didn’t before.
Usually something that gives me many feelings, too.
I think they’re going to need a good mom in the next film. Loki needs his mom.
The Avengers…for the 4th time
- This is the first time in my life I’ve ever seen a movie four times in the theater. This is the first movie I’ve seen three times as well. Before my record was twice: The Karate Kid when I was a kid and several of the HP movies.
- TDKR trailer…I don’t know what it is they do to Bane’s voice, but it just vibrates in your chest. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, though.
- There were still quite a few folks in the theater to see this movie. I was pleasantly surprised.
- This crowd was a bit more lively than the last time I saw it.
- I don’t know what else I can say that I haven’t yet said before…
- Except maybe that I’d like to compose odes to Hawkeye’s arms…
- …and Cap’s backside…
- …and Thor’s arms…
- …and Loki’s voice…
- Speaking of Thor, the Thor feels hit me harder this time than they usually do. That part, right before Loki drops the cage thingy while Thor’s in it…there’s this look that crossed Thor’s face. It’s like a mixture of sadness, hurt, resignation, yet with a small bit of hope as Loki hesitates before pushing the button. I was like:
- "So that’s what it does." PHHHHIIIIILLLLLL!!!! :’(
- Also, I want a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie like right now. RIGHT NOW!!
- Loki’s ‘Sentiment’ with the single tear? ASKADAFAJKAHAKHGDHJJK!!! Loki feels exploding all over the place.
- The Loki/Hulk scene will never not be funny. I laughed so hard every single time.
- Um…what else…OH! Still get chills when this happens:
- Now, we’ll just see how long I can hold off on seeing it again. Because, I’m not sure I’m done yet.